Kratom has a strong effect on mood and energy levels. It reduces anxiety, and feelings are perceived as cheerful, strong and active at the same time, with a strong urge to do something. The consciousness is described as a calm one. Thai workers use kratom to survive a hard day’s work. Effects are noticed after about 5 to 10 minutes after ingestion and can last up to several hours.
Kratom is a very versatile herb that can be used as a stimulant or sedative, depending on the dosage and type of leaf.
Kratom Uses For Anxiety
The experience you get with Kratom depends on two things: the dose and the type of Kratom. It may seem contradictory, as different doses have completely opposite effects. If you take a low dose, Kratom for anxiety works as a stimulant.
You’ll probably feel alert and clear, more social, happy and optimistic. You may also notice an increase in motivation and attention span. Higher doses of Kratom work like a sedative, relaxing you and giving you an almost dreamlike mood. It greatly reduces physical and emotional pain, which can be replaced by a feeling of euphoria.
The doses of Kratom leaves, not to be confused with extracts, are as follows: 2-6 grams is usually a low dose that will produce stimulating effects. 7-15 grams is a medium dose which, depending on body size and tolerance, may produce sedative or stimulating effects.
16-25 grams is a high dose and will cause sedative-euphoric effects. 26-50 grams is too strong for most people, but for those who can tolerate it, it will provide them with the greatest sedative and euphoric effect. It is best to take a small amount when starting a new batch of Kratom.
If you drink too much, you may experience nausea or other unpleasant effects. Although there has never been any death associated with the use or overdose of Kratom, if you take too much you will feel quite uncomfortable.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF KRATOM
In addition to the dosage, the different colors of the veins of the Kratom leaves also produce different effects. There are three basic types of Kratom: Red, White and Green. This is the color of the central vein of the leaf.
The leaves of Kratom Blanco usually produce a more energetic and stimulating effect. White Kratom can lift your spirits, increase mental acuity and make you feel more motivated and unanxious. It’s great for treating depression or asthenia. It can also be used as a stimulant to increase concentration and wakefulness instead of caffeine for those who work long hours.
Red Kratom is the best-selling type of Kratom. It has a more relaxing and sedative effect. This strain of Kratom is ideal for releasing tension and relaxing the mind, while providing good mood and mental placidity. Red Kratom is also frequently used to reduce pain and treat muscle tension and insomnia. Although this strain produces more soothing effects, depending on the dose it can cause stimulating effects if these are low.
The effects of Green Kratom are a mixture of White and Red. It can give you a slight boost of energy, vigilance and concentration, but at the same time it will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. This type of Kratom is good for the treatment of pain and social anxiety, as its relaxing and comfortable effects, but alert and optimistic, can make you chattier and more comfortable in social situations.
How Kratom Helps With Anxiety?
- Kratom For Anxiety: One of the most pronounced effects of kratom is that it can lift your mood. Kratom can make you feel happy and positive, while inducing a sense of general well-being. Since it is almost impossible to stop smiling when using Kratom, this herb is often used to combat depression.
- REDUCES PAIN: Kratom is an excellent natural alternative to prescription noxious and addictive analgesics. Kratom reduces pain in the same way as morphine – by activating mu opioid receptors. It can help with various ailments: migraines, arthritis and muscle aches, and even vascular and chronic pain, which otherwise is very difficult to control.
- INVIGORATES AND INCREASES MENTAL CLARITY: If taken in small doses, Kratom can help you revive in the morning. It acts as a stimulant that gives you energy and makes you feel awake without anxiety or nervousness. Depending on the dose and type of Kratom, this vigil is usually accompanied by a sense of mental clarity and concentration. This effect can help people who have to work long hours without getting tired, or those who have a mental job.
- RELAXES AND RELIEVES STRESS: With higher doses of Kratom, you will experience a relaxing and stress-relieving effect. It helps to eliminate negative thoughts, anxiety and tension, thanks to its sedative and euphoric effect. Kratom not only helps to relax the mind, it can also help to relax the muscles, relieving physical and emotional tension. This makes Kratom great for treating anxiety and stress-related illnesses, as well as muscle tension and back pain.
- REDUCES SOCIAL ANXIETY: Kratom is great for eliminating social anxiety and making you feel more comfortable in social situations, because of its relaxing and invigorating effects. For many people, meeting and talking to new people can be a difficult experience. Kratom strengthens your confidence and sometimes even makes socializing with new people pleasant and fun.